LED lighting solutions for all your needs
Whether you are looking to lower your power bills or looking for an easy way to reduce your carbon footprint installing LED lighting is your easiest solution. LED lighting is gaining more and more popularity within both homes and businesses for not only its power saving but also its brighter light and longer life than traditional lighting.
Upgrade to LED lighting today
LED lighting installation
Our lighting experts are able to help you with the design supply and installation of your new LED lighting. Whether it's for the home or office our team can help you with the perfect lighting solution to suit your needs.
LED lights come in all different shapes and sizes. There is an LED light equivalent for all types of traditional lighting and are also able to fit within all pre-existing light sockets such as:
- Miniature Screw
- Miniature Candelabra
- Skirted Medium Screw
- Medium Screw
- Recessed Single Contact
- 2 contact
- Twist Lock
- Double Contact Bayonet
- Single Contact Bayonet
- Screw Terminal
- Mogul End Prong
- Medium Side Prong
Power saving with LED lighting
There’s no secret that switching your home or business to LED lighting will make you more energy efficient. This is predominantly due to the fact that traditional lights waste so much energy. An incandescent bulb only uses 10% of the power put through it for emitting light, the remaining 90% is wasted through heating up the bulb.
LED lights, however, don’t get hot as they are a Light Emitting Diode. Put simply a diode gives off light not heat therefore no energy wasted.
Example: If you run an incandescent bulb for 5 hours a day for 2 years it will cost you around $32. Taking the 10% off for powering the actual light means that you're spending $28.80 on wasted energy. Now if you were to do the same for an LED bulb it will cost you $12 but, $9 of that is for the actual bulb itself which means that you are only paying $3 for the power consumed by the light vs $28.80 of wasted energy.
Keep in mind this is just one light running for 5 hours a day. This total wracks up fast the more lights you add and the longer you keep each light on for.
Benefits of LED lighting
When deciding on switching your home or business to LED lighting it can help to know the benefits of doing so. The main benefits are:
- No Heat - Due to the light coming from a diode instead of a wire there is no head.
- Controllable - LED allow you to choose the colour as well as how much light they pass.
- Instant Lighting - As soon as you turn the switch your LED is on, no warming up phase.
- Energy Efficient - So much more energy efficient than traditional bulbs.
- Long Lasting - An LED light can live up to 10 times longer than an incandescent bulb.
- Strong and Durable - Because it doesn’t contain filament or tubes it is dramatically stronger than its traditional counterpart.
- Environmentally Friendly - LED bulbs are not made from mercury like some other lights.
- Directional: LEDs are able to be pointed towards features and wall highlights.
Alltronic LED Lighting Solutions
Alltronic are committed to providing you with the best electrical experience possible, our lighting experts work with you to design, supply and install your new LED lighting. Speak to one of our experienced LED specialists today on 0431 065 042 or fill in our online booking form and one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you in relation to your LED lighting query.
What should you do if your safety switch keeps tripping?
If your safety switch is constantly tripping, this can indicate a larger issue that needs addressing. More than likely, a faulty appliance is setting off your safety switch and causing it to trip off the power.Learn More
When should you call an electrician?
More often than not, we call electricians for help when there’s a significant issue with an appliance in our home - usually in an emergency situation! Don’t hate us for saying this, but prevention IS the best fix when it comes to electrical problems.Learn More
Circuit Breaker vs Safety Switch
A safety switch is designed to protect you, and those around you, from an electric shock from a leaking current. A circuit breaker, on the other hand, is designed to protect the appliances, circuitry and wiring within a building from a current overload.Learn More
For more in depth electrician information visit our Electrician Information page
Our electricians can provide practical solutions for all your electrical needs.Find out more...
Business Security Systems
Protect your business with monitored alarms and security cameras.Find out more...
Home Security Systems
Let us help you protect your home and family. Security Alarms and Cameras.Find out more...